Monday 13 April 2015

Idea's Focus Group

Sophie:
"I think your ideas are very contemporary and useful for younger people. I think that you could maybe have something that is visually appealing like the comedians column is very vibrant and electric to attract people. I think the Online TV guide is a very original idea and could really work. The meal deal is a very good idea and would help a lot of people but would people just open the newspaper, take the coupons out and walk away? and I love the idea of a free app/song of the week, it is very good for young people and Apple/Android could also get benefits from it."

Vicki: 
"I think the first idea of having a free app/song would be appealing to the chosen demographic as I think it will be something they'd be interested in. And as it's worked to another popular company, I believe it would attract more younger people. Also I like the entertainment guide. because many students would be attracted to that kind of thing as it is popular in that age range."



What I got from the focus group conducted is that the free app/song of the week will be very successful and popular. So I will work on producing a presentation for it. But as it has already done by another company I will have to put an interesting twist on it to keep it fresh. 

What I will spend my time producing is a pitch for the Internet Guide/Listings. I envision this as being really trendy and modern, with a sleek and glossy graphic design, very typographically based. Pooling in listings from many different media outlets, such as Hulu, YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, iPlayer, Vimeo, etc. With quick, snappy and comprehensive write-ups for each featured video.


No comments:

Post a Comment